- Push the button on the kiosk to wake up the screen
- Press the "Rent a bike" button on the screen
- Insert your credit or debit card*
- Choose how many bikes you'd like
- Select the pass you'd like
- Print your ride code, or buy a bike key for $3 at a station with a key dispenser
- Pick out your bike(s) – skip any docks with a red light
- Type your ride code into the keypad on the bike dock(s) within 5 minutes, or use your key to unlock a bike
- When the light on the dock turns green, lift the bike by the seat and pull it away from the dock
Single Trip: includes one 30-minute trip to get you where you need to go. Need to ride longer? It's just $2.50 for each additional 30 minutes.
Adventure Pass: includes unlimited rides in a 24-hour period, up to 2 hours each. Check your bike in and check another bike out to avoid usage fees, or it's just an extra $2.50 per additional 30 minutes.
To end a ride, return your bike to any station with an empty dock. Insert your bike firmly into the dock, and wait for the green light to make sure it's locked.
To ride again while your pass is active, swipe the same credit or debit card at the kiosk to get a new ride code, or use your bike key.
*If you incur any usage fees, your card on file will be charged. The fee for a lost or stolen bike is $1,200.