Starting the week of June 10th, a dozen new stations will open in Everett — get ready to ride! Download the Bluebikes app or use the System Map to find stations, and see bike and dock availability in real-time. See the station deployment schedule below:
Thursday, 6/13 - Friday, 6/14:
- Norman St at Kelvin St
- Main Street at Carter Street
Everett Square (Broadway at Chelsea St)
- Broadway at Lynde St
Thursday, 6/20 - Friday, 6/21:
- Glendale Square (Ferry St at Broadway)
- Ferry St at Pleasantview Ave
- Broadway at Maple St
- Chelsea St at Vine St
- Main St at Beacon St
- Broadway at Beacham St
- Encore Boston Harbor
Note: schedule subject to change. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates. The final station is pending final location siting and permitting.
Explore Everett with Bluebikes
- Unlock Convenience on Two Wheels: Running errands just got a whole lot easier. The new stations in Everett are close to all your favorite stores and local businesses.
- Breeze Through Everett Square: Grab a bike and take advantage of the sweet new bike infrastructure in the middle of the city.
- Experience the Northern Strand Community Trail: This eight-mile trail stretches all the way from Saugus, Massachusetts to Wellington Avenue in Everett. Grab a bike from a nearby station and enjoy a leisurely ride on this protected bike path.
- Visit Local Landmarks: Located at 100 Santilli Highway in Everett, Massachusetts, the Teddie Peanut Butter building has produced its signature peanut butter since 1925. Take a ride to this historic building and snap a photo in front of the Teddie sign.
- Cruise Down Broadway: The expansion of Bluebikes in Everett provides Broadway with six brand-new stations. Ride from Ferry Street to Sullivan Square in just twenty-five minutes.
- Visit Your Favorite Parks: Did you know that eight of the new Bluebikes stations are within a half-mile of a park? Bluebikes is here to connect you with your favorite outdoor areas in Everett.
- Take a Ride Down the Riverwalk: Grab a bike from a nearby station and enjoy spectacular views of the Mystic River along the River Walk. Note: the Riverwalk will be opening in June, stay tuned for opening day.
What are you waiting for? Start riding today! Head over to our website to find the Bluebikes pass or membership that’s right for you.