Avoid traffic and road closures by taking Blue Bikes to the Fourth of July fireworks this year. We're here to help you get to where you need to go 24/7!
Not a member? Get a pass from the Blue Bikes app! Snag an Explorer Pass and ride for the day or grab a Single Trip if you're looking for a one-way trip.
Here are some of the top stations that will get you closest to the best viewing spots and Fourth of July festivities:
- MIT at Mass Ave / Amherst
- MIT Stata Center at Vassar St / Main St
- Ames St at Main St
- Kendall T
- One Broadway / Kendall Sq at Main St / 3rd St
- One Memorial Drive
- Beacon St at Massachusetts Ave
- Newbury St at Hereford St
- Boylston St at Fairfield St
- Copley Square - Dartmouth St at Boylston St
- Boylston St at Dartmouth St
- Boylston St at Berkeley St
- Beacon St at Arlington St
Check out our System Map or download the Blue Bikes app to view station and bike dock availability in real-time!
Tips for riding near the Esplanade:
- Streets and sidewalks are very crowded with pedestrians. Keep speeds down and dismount and walk bikes in congested areas
- Bikes will not be allowed into the secured area, from Clarendon Street to Charles Circle